Saturday, January 9, 2010

Right, comics.



This is my first official webcomic. I'm Dextra. I realize this looks like I drew it in five minutes. That's because I did. I told myself I'd have this done before now, so art quality be damned, this is my year to do comics.

I appreciate feedback. Let me know what you think, and trust me when I say they'll get better. :) Also, there's a LiveJournal account I set up just for this, so if you're over there, you can find me there as well.

More to come.

4 comments:

104 Days to Crockpot Bliss said...

Bwuhahahaha.

Love it.

~ND

DeathBoy said...

Is good! any way you could host the image so that it's readable from the front page, instead of via two links?

X

DeathBoy said...

ooh, you could maybe syndicate the RSS to LJ, too, if you haven't already... giving folks lazy options == gooood :)

Dextra said...

Yeah, I'm crap with layouts and such, and the full size comic gets lost under the columns, otherwise I'd just post it full size. I'm trying to teach myself how to tweak this stuff so that future strips are just there.

Suggestions are always welcome, if you have any. :)